Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.

Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.
Begin Building

Friday, July 11, 2014

What To Do With a Wreck




I have been towed several times in my life.  I don’t know if it is because of the cars I choose or my failure to pay attention to car maintenance.  Either way, I have watched my car on the back of a tow truck hauled away for repair .  It was not until last month that I took notice of the configuration of the apparatus that raises the car, keeps it stable and delivers it safely to the automotive shop.  Look closely.  It’s the cross.

 
John 12:32

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”


We were all broken, abandoned on the side of road with no hope of rescue.  But God sent His Son to bring us back to Him for repair.  When Jesus Christ was lifted up on the cross, He became our tow truck.  There is no need to call AAA.  Call on Jesus, He will pick you up and make you brand new.  Turn off your control, allow His chains to connect you to Him, then go where He leads.  No matter how broken you are, there is nothing He cannot fix.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment