Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.

Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.
Begin Building

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Time Change





Time passes quickly.  This tree had been full and green in September.  As I sat at my work station, charting, returning calls and reviewing lab and x-ray results, the tree outside my window turned to a yellow/orange hue.  The leaves fell away as the wind blew. It will soon be bare.  When did all this happen?  Had I done anything of consequence while the tree turned from green to yellow?

John 9:4

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Time is short.  Time for us is finite.  What have you been doing with your days?  Can you honestly say your days have been filled with witnessing, teaching, mentoring, worshipping or praising the Lord?  One day we will look up and the leaves will have fallen and the night will have come.  Be aware, every day.  Look for an opportunity to minister, to be a change agent to be the catalyst leading someone to Christ.  Use your time wisely, before time is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment