Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.

Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.
Begin Building

Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Life



The days had been cold, overcast and dreary.  The grass was dry, the weeds sprouting and the tree branches, drab and bare.  But in the midst of it all, there was new life.  While driving away from the house one morning, I saw bright reddish-orange leaves sprouting on a healthy green shrub surrounded by dormant bushes and overgrowth.  What a revelation, that God could create new life from what looks like a dying situation.  He can take what looks devastating in our lives and use it for our good.

Romans 8:28 reminds us, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Major changes have occurred in my office this past week rocking my world, nudging me out of my comfort zone. Today I have peace in knowing that God does not put more on me than I can bear using both good and bad to conform me into the image of His Son.  When trying times come, and they will, be confident in knowing that nothing can hurt God’s people so deeply that God cannot use that very thing to turn it around for our good.  He always gives new life to a bad situation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment