Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.

Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.
Begin Building

Saturday, February 8, 2014

What If It's God Speaking?


Did you know God has an Instagram account?  There is nothing new under the “Son.”  Our Creator was already utilizing instantaneous communication before Myspace, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.  Over 2000 years ago, before returning to glory, Jesus promised his disciples a new interactive launch. It was almost Steve Jobs like in presentation.  In John 14:25-26, Jesus said All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. The launch party occurred in an upper room at Pentecost.  A new Communicator was installed.

When I am overwhelmed, distracted and lacking vision, the Holy Spirit sends me an Instagram.  He enables me to remember God’s plans for my life which are good and for a purpose. There is even an “app” to retrieve memories of past sermons, re-boot long ago Bible studies and activates the word which has been hidden in my heart.  As I study the text, clarity and understanding evolve as a result of the streaming messages form the Father through the Son, delivered by the Holy Spirit.  If you have not done so already, activate your Instagram Account with God.  In a world rife with distractions, an instant connection with the Father is just the help we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment