Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.

Jesus Christ, the bridge between God and man.
Begin Building

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Smile :)




I’m having a girl!!  Finally, after two sons and four nephews on my side of the family, I can say, it’s a girl. I had to wait for the second generation to finally have the opportunity to shop in the little girl’s section.  I will no longer be limited to two turn styles with a choice of navy blue, black or khaki slacks. Do you know how many rough-hewn sterling silver cross I have purchased?  I can now have a legitimate reason to browse in Claire’s for earrings, headbands, cute necklaces and bracelets.  As luck would have it, the San Antonio Express News had an article on CI Castro Children’s Clothing & Fabric Outlet, a family company that has been making dresses for generations.  I might start stocking up now. Who cares that she’s not due until July.  The creation of a Diva requires planning and time. 

I have no scripture, no life application and nothing to engage and challenge you with in this post.  I’m just thrilled to finally have that girl.  I travelled to Austin this week to share the news with my mother.  I pulled up the picture on my phone and exclaimed, “Nana, we are having a girl.”  My mom, despite her loss of memory and movement, opened her eyes and smiled.  We are both delighted and I hope this blessed event brings a smile to your face as well.
 
Hit Play, if the post did not make you smile, maybe the song will.  I love it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment